Fantastic Stories of the Imagination, edited by Hugo and World Fantasy Award nominated editor Warren Lapine.
– Original Short Story: Chocolateland by Shariann Lewitt —When they wanted to eat, to really enjoy a good pig out, they could go to Chocolateland
– Original Short Story: Sleepers by Bonnie Jo Stufflebeam —Where did they come from? Where do we go from here?
– Short Story: Monitor Bot and the King of Pop by Jess Barber —When life gives you lemons… dance like Michael Jackson.
– Short Story: Floaters By Robert Lowell Russell — Darkness and light collide in an unlikely redemption.
– Reviews: The Fan: The beautiful, the sweet, the inspirational, the meaningful, the melancholy
– Carole reviews The Feral Child, by Che Golden, Pieces of Me, by Amber Kizer, The Diamond Thief, by Sharon Gosling, A Werewolf Boy, 2012, Written and Directed by Jo Sung Hee
– Reviews: The Remake Chronicles: By Adam-Troy Castro — A-T C reviews The Rover Directed by David Michod
– Reviews: Area 51 1/2 by Steven Sawicki — Our resident alien reviews The Getaway God, Richard Kadrey, Soda Pop Soldier, Nick Cole, Heirs of the Demon King: Uprising, Sarah Cawkwell, Thrones and Bones #1: Frostborn, Lou Anders, Assail, Ian C. Esslemont, Rogues, George R. R. Martin & Gardner Dozois, Guardians of the Galaxy, 2014, Walt Disney Studios
– Reviews: New & Noteworthy Short Genre Fiction by Gillian Daniels — Join us as Gillian explores what’s new in short Fantasy & Science Fiction. This month she reviews “Candy Girl” by Chikodili Emelumadu, “Mothers” by Carmen Maria Machado, “If You Were a Tiger, I’d Have to Wear White” By Maria Dahvana Headley, “A Kiss with Teeth” by Max Gladstone
Format is digital ePub, 87 pages. This title is available for immediate download.
There are no reviews yet.