Fantastic Stories of the Imagination, edited by Hugo and World Fantasy Award nominated editor Warren Lapine.
– Original Short Story: Chocolateland by Shariann Lewitt —When they wanted to eat, to really enjoy a good pig out, they could go to Chocolateland
– Original Short Story: Sleepers by Bonnie Jo Stufflebeam —Where did they come from? Where do we go from here?
– Short Story: Monitor Bot and the King of Pop by Jess Barber —When life gives you lemons… dance like Michael Jackson.
– Short Story: Floaters By Robert Lowell Russell — Darkness and light collide in an unlikely redemption.
– Reviews: The Fan: The beautiful, the sweet, the inspirational, the meaningful, the melancholy
– Carole reviews The Feral Child, by Che Golden, Pieces of Me, by Amber Kizer, The Diamond Thief, by Sharon Gosling, A Werewolf Boy, 2012, Written and Directed by Jo Sung Hee
– Reviews: The Remake Chronicles: By Adam-Troy Castro — A-T C reviews The Rover Directed by David Michod
– Reviews: Area 51 1/2 by Steven Sawicki — Our resident alien reviews The Getaway God, Richard Kadrey, Soda Pop Soldier, Nick Cole, Heirs of the Demon King: Uprising, Sarah Cawkwell, Thrones and Bones #1: Frostborn, Lou Anders, Assail, Ian C. Esslemont, Rogues, George R. R. Martin & Gardner Dozois, Guardians of the Galaxy, 2014, Walt Disney Studios
– Reviews: New & Noteworthy Short Genre Fiction by Gillian Daniels — Join us as Gillian explores what’s new in short Fantasy & Science Fiction. This month she reviews “Candy Girl” by Chikodili Emelumadu, “Mothers” by Carmen Maria Machado, “If You Were a Tiger, I’d Have to Wear White” By Maria Dahvana Headley, “A Kiss with Teeth” by Max Gladstone
Format is digital ePub, 87 pages. This title is available for immediate download.