Fantastic Stories of the Imagination, edited by Hugo and World Fantasy Award nominated editor Warren Lapine, brings you the very best in science fiction and fantasy. Join us as we explore strange new worlds.
– Original Novella: New Beaches by Daniel Hatch — Power, corruption, and danger rise with the tides.
– Short Story: Man or Mech by Rebecca McFarland Kyle — Underneath the shiny, indestructible surface is the soul of a man.
– Novella: Invisible Friends by Steven Sawicki — He’s just an all American boy with a dog that loves to drive his car, some talking monkeys, and a few damned aliens.
– Short Story: Canceled by Edward J. McFadden III — The damnedest things can happen when a man comes face to face with the reality of his past.
– Reviews: Area 51 1/2 by Steven Sawicki — A damn alien shares his opinion of Earth’s so-called culture.
– Reviews: The Fan — Carole McDonnell reviews five dystopian YA novels with teen saviors.
– Reviews: The Remake Chronicles: In which Leito Leaps Twice by Adam-Troy Castro — Multiple Hugo and Nebula nominee Adam-Troy Castro examines the stories that movies keep returning to. This column will alternate with A-TC’s regular video recommendations.
Format is digital ePub, 146 pages. This title is available for immediate download.