Fantastic Stories of the Imagination, edited by Hugo and World Fantasy Award nominated editor Warren Lapine, brings you the very best in science fiction and fantasy. Join us as we explore strange new worlds.
– Original Flash Fiction: Night of Apophis by Brenda Kalt — Eat Drink and be Merry, for tomorrow we die.
– Original Short Story: Compassion by Alexandra Grunberg — Sometimes we all need compassion, or do we?
– Short Story: On the Last Night of the Festival of the Dead by Darrell Schweitzer — It was a festival like no other.
– Flash Fiction: Sapience and Maternal Instincts by Krystal Claxton — There’s nothing like the love of a mother.
– Reviews: The Fan: Oliver and the Sea Wigs and Journey to the West by Carole McDonnell — The fan wrestles with Mermaids and Demon-hunters.
– Reviews: The Remake Chronicles: Three pods and a mouthful of projectile vomit: the four versions of Invasion of the Body Snatchers by Adam-Troy Castro — Which is the real adaptation of Invasion of the Bodysnatchers? A-TC discusses four curiously distinct contenders.
– Reviews: Area 51 1/2 by Steven Sawicki — Grunt Life by Weston Ochse, Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch The Collected Short Works of Poul Anderson, Vol 6, Shanghai Sparrow by Gaie Sebold, – – The Hunt for Pierre Jnr by David M. Henley and Snowpiercer directed by Bong Joon Ho.
Reviews: New & Noteworthy Short Genre Fiction by Gillian Daniels — Join us as Gillian explores what’s new and short in Fantasy & Science Fiction.
Format is digital ePub, 58 pages. This title is available for immediate download.