Fantastic Stories of the Imagination, edited by Hugo and World Fantasy Award nominated editor Warren Lapine, brings you the very best in science fiction and fantasy. Join us as we explore strange new worlds.
– Original Novella: Invisible Friends Too (Or, I have no bananas and Ice must cream) by Steven Sawiki — Monkeys, aliens, and Elvis . . . oh my.
– Original Novellette: Planting Walnuts by Linda Tiernan Kepner
– They were broke, outnumbered, and outgunned… but they were just getting started.
– Short Story: The Big Guy by Mike Resnick — Is there anything that compares to the thrill of victory . . . ?
– Short Story: Time Slip by Hannah Kollef — What if your past, present, and future could commingle?
– Reviews: The Fan: Backtracking, Dislocations, Learning Curves, and Getting One’s Bearings — in which Carole McDonnell interogates a series of puzzling novels.
– Reviews: The Magic Lantern: To Start With — in which Adam-Troy Castro reveals and reviews off-the beatean path films; finding some hidden gems amongst those justly obscure.
– Commentary: Roots of Spec Fic: The Greater Evil of H.P. Lovecraft — in which by Jay O’Connell dissects HPL’s enduring—and troubling—appeal.
Format is digital ePub, 150 pages. This title is available for immediate download.